Welcome

Welcome To my Sims3 Blog "SS3J", Help your self To everything here. I enjoy Creating for the Sims3. I make a variety of things; including Sims, Houses, Poses. I make these to share with other Sim Lovers and hope you all like them and pass my link on to others. I take Requests (Houses and Poses) just let me know what you think you want. =] Thanks for Stopping by. -SS3J (StephieB07)

Friday, September 16, 2011

The Autumn Season House






Master bath





Unfortunately I had furnished the bedrooms last and couldnt get a decent picture of them. But they are all very well proportioned and have a good amount of space. I will try to get pictures up of the rooms very soon.

This House also includes a laundry Room, breakfast nook, two car garage, and a wonderful dining Room. All together there is a Total of 4 BedRooms and 3.5 Bathrooms.  

-Awesims Modern Design Kitchen: Tasha77
 http://atobcreations.forumotions.com/t815-awesims-modern-designer-kitchen
-And For all of the Extra Decor by PACIFICHAWK
http://atobcreations.forumotions.com/t570-executive-estate-by-pacifichawk
-And for the Glass wall That I so often Use. Thank you
-For the Living Room Set
-For the BathRoom Set As Well

Once Again Heres the Link to my house

No comments:

Post a Comment