Welcome

Welcome To my Sims3 Blog "SS3J", Help your self To everything here. I enjoy Creating for the Sims3. I make a variety of things; including Sims, Houses, Poses. I make these to share with other Sim Lovers and hope you all like them and pass my link on to others. I take Requests (Houses and Poses) just let me know what you think you want. =] Thanks for Stopping by. -SS3J (StephieB07)

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Yuna Florae






CC Used:

Hair-EveryDay: SunSetSims
Formal:PeggyZone
Athletic: Unknown (Believed PeggyZone)
Swim: PeggyZone Original
Make-up:Skin: LFB
Eye Liner: LorandiaSims3
Eyes: BreyetSims
Accecories: LorandiaSims3
Clothing-EveryDay: SunSetSims
Shoes: SunSteSims
Athletic-Top: Unknown
Bottoms: LorandiaSims3
Shoes: In Game
Formal: Saliwa
Shoes: AllAboutStyle
Sleep-Top: Unknown (Sorry)
Bottoms: SunSetSims
Swim: SunSetSims


No comments:

Post a Comment