Welcome

Welcome To my Sims3 Blog "SS3J", Help your self To everything here. I enjoy Creating for the Sims3. I make a variety of things; including Sims, Houses, Poses. I make these to share with other Sim Lovers and hope you all like them and pass my link on to others. I take Requests (Houses and Poses) just let me know what you think you want. =] Thanks for Stopping by. -SS3J (StephieB07)

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Jillian Bay








HAIR:
-EveryDay:shymoo
-Formal:(unknown) Probably Anubis360 The Blogger
-Sleep:(unknown)
CLOTHING:

Skin:LFB
Make-up: (Uknown) Sorry
Eyes:TSR
Everyday:lorandiasims3
-Shoes:lilisims
Formal:(unknown)
-Shoes:(unknown)
Seep: lorandiasims3 (top)
Athletic:(unknown)
-Shoes:lorandiasims3
Swim:modthesims

SLIDERS USED: (All Links lead to actual Web Page where you can find their authors aswell)
Body Sliders
Breast Sliders
Facial Sliders
Lip Sliders
Nose Slider
Chin To Neck Sider

***You Do Not Need the sliders  unless you intend on editing the sim in CAS. In which case you must Download The Sliders***

3 comments: