Welcome

Welcome To my Sims3 Blog "SS3J", Help your self To everything here. I enjoy Creating for the Sims3. I make a variety of things; including Sims, Houses, Poses. I make these to share with other Sim Lovers and hope you all like them and pass my link on to others. I take Requests (Houses and Poses) just let me know what you think you want. =] Thanks for Stopping by. -SS3J (StephieB07)

Sunday, March 18, 2012

S.S.3.J Pose Set 2

To Download S.S.3.J. Pose Set 2 Simply Click On One of the Images Below


Download Pose Set 2
Download Pose Set 2

Poses By StephieB07-SS3J






I am currently working on a lot of things so forgive me if certain things take me a while. I love shareing and plan on continueing with my Sims3 Shareing. I hope you enjoy my new pose set =]


2 comments:

  1. Hello there,
    Very cool Poseset! Great work. Thank You
    I signed in your blog as a follower.
    And would be happy if you sign in mine as well.
    You are welcome at : http://mysticsims.blogspot.de/?m=0

    Thank You and have a lovely new week!! <3

    ReplyDelete