Welcome

Welcome To my Sims3 Blog "SS3J", Help your self To everything here. I enjoy Creating for the Sims3. I make a variety of things; including Sims, Houses, Poses. I make these to share with other Sim Lovers and hope you all like them and pass my link on to others. I take Requests (Houses and Poses) just let me know what you think you want. =] Thanks for Stopping by. -SS3J (StephieB07)

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Exclusives

Here is one Of my Personal Favorties. Roxan Dylan...
Can be found on A to B Creations Forum =]
Where you can also find more pics.



Charey Wing,
One of my sims with a cool and colective personality.
She is; in several ways just like me. =]



Libby Smith, Firey little one for sure.
Out fits are all CC creations..
I am unsure to whom made them, but I thank them for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment